Creation is the Future of Ivy
Customer Delight Drives Action
Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu Nanjing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets per month|
|Used For:||Out Rotary Bus Door||Customer:||VOLVO, Yutong, Kinglong, BYD|
|Operate Time:||3-5 Seconds||Safety Feature:||Sensitive Edge/emergency Release|
|Name:||Left Or Right Open With Anti-clamping Pneumatic Door For Yutong Buses||Open Direction:||RH/LH|
volvo bus door opening mechanism,
pneumatic door opener mechanism
Product Name:Left or Right open with anti-clamping pneumatic door for yutong buses
Application: tour bus,intercity bus,coach.Van, Minibus
System Component: Rotary actuator, Shaft assembly and Door panel assembly.
1) The actuator provides rotary motion and “Lift-to-latch” feature.
A double acting cylinder drives a splined shaft through a helical ball cage to provide rotary motion. When the door reaches the closed position, the actuator lifts the door shaft and door panel approximately 10mm,enabling latches on the door panel to engage mating wedges on the door jambs.Th
e door panel is held closed as long as air pressure is applied the actuator.
2) The shaft assembly is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
3) The door panel can be specially designed to match with full bus design. It is made of aluminum alloy, which has the attributes of light weight, high strength and long life.
1) Auto operation :When “open” or “close” switch is pushed, the 5-way 2-position solenoid valve will be actuated, which drives linear pneumatic cylinder move up and down. Through splined shaft,the linear motion transfer to rotation, which cause the door open or close.
2) Emergency release: In case of emergency, rotate the emergency valve 90 degree to release the air pressure. The door panel will drop as soon as air pressure in the cylinder is low. Push the door panel manually to open the door
3) Sensitive edge: In case the passenger or other items are clamped during the vehicle door closing, the door panel will be lifted and actuate the limit switch to reverse the motion to open the door.
|Maximum torque in locked position (@90 psi)||122 ft-lbs|
|Recommended door shaft rotation||90 degree|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to 80°C|
|Operating pressure||90-125 psi|
|Minimum Life cycle||500,000|
|Locking mechanism||Local wedge lock|
|Door closing time||3-5 seconds|
|Door opening time||3-5 seconds|
Question 1: We have special requirement, can it be achieved?
We have more than 10 designers for design and help customer with their special requirement. We are happy to help customer to solve their problem with doors
Question 2: Are You a Manufactory or Trade Company?
We are a professional manufacturer and has professional international team
Question 3: Where Is Your Factory Located? How can I Visit There?
Our factory is located in Nanjing , Jiangsu China, one hour far from Shanghai by train. The production plant, research base and office block together occupy an area of 18,000 square meters.We can pick you up from Shanghai airport and then go to our factory, it takes about one hour by train. Warmly welcome you to visit our factory!
Question 4: How Many Days Will Samples Be Finished? How about The Mass Production?
We are honored to offer our existing samples to be evaluated
Sample lead time: 2 days after confirm the artwork
Production lead time: 10-15days after payment
Question 5 : When Can I Get the Price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your mail so that we will give priority to your inquiry.
Question 6: Can You do OEM Orders?
Yes, with 15 years of OEM experience, we will be extremely happy to offer OEM service. Warmly welcome your orders!
Question 7: What about Your Payment Term?
Usually we accept T/T, other methods could be negotiated.Payment of 30% needs to be made in advance , rest of the 70% payment should be made within 5 days before shipment. We can also accept Paypal and West Union .
Ivy Machinery Main Products:
SG300 & ESG300 slide-glide door system for city bus,
SG400 & ESG400 BRT slide-glide door system for city bus or low floor BRT Vehicles,
BP300 electrical bridge-plate ramp for low floor bus,
ER300 electrical rotary door system for mini-bus,
NR300 pneumatic rotary door system for coach bus,
ESW300 electrical swing door system for school bus,
NOSP300 pneumatic outside sliding plug door system for high end bus,
PF300 platform safety door for BRT bus stations.
Ivy’s main rail products :
EOSP300 electrical outside sliding plug door system for Metros or LRV,
EOSP330 electrical plug door system for low floor trams,
EIS300 electrical inside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
EOS300 electrical outside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
BP200 manual bridge-plate for low floor trams,
PF400 platform door system for rail stations.
Contact Person: Warren Wang