Creation is the Future of Ivy
Customer Delight Drives Action
Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu Nanjing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes in Wooden Cases|
|Supply Ability:||3000 sets per Month|
|Name:||SG300 Internal Swing Pneumatic Bus Door Mechanism With Antipinch Function||Dimension:||Customized|
|Safety Fucntion:||Antipinch||Used For:||City Bus|
|Design:||Brush And Rubber Sealing||Options:||Double And Single Inswing|
pneumatic bus door systems,
bus door systems
Product Name : SG300 Internal Swing Pneumatic bus door mechanism with Antipinch function
Application: City buses Door Drving Mechanism
System Component: Base-plate assembly, Shaft assembly and Door panel assembly.
1) The base-plate assembly (the most important component) is the actuator of the power door system, which consists of pneumatic cylinder, solenoid valve, shaft stud, and controls.
2) The door panel is made of aluminum alloy, which has the attributes of light weight, high strength and long life.
3) The shaft assembly is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
2. Main Parameter:
|Operation Temperature:||-40°C – 80°C|
|Operation Voltage:||90-125 psi|
|Operation Voltage:||DC12V or DC24V|
|Door closing or opening time:||3-5 seconds|
|Style:||Single or Double Slide Glide|
3. Operating principle:
1) Auto operation :When “open” or “close” switch is pushed, the solenoid valve will be actuated, which actuate the double acting pneumatic cylinder. The liner motion of cylinder transfers to door shaft rotation through shaft swing arm on the baseplate. With guide roller which is mounted on the top of door panel moving along the roller channel, the door panel rotates inward or outward to open or close.
2) Emergency release: In case of emergency, rotate the emergency valve 90 degree to release the air pressure. Manually push the door panel front edge to open the open.
3) Sensitive edge: In case the passenger or other items are clamped during the vehicle door closing, the sensitive edge of door panel will be actuated to reverse the motion to open the door.
4. Company Information
I. main customers include Qinghua Tongfang, CSR Puzheng Rail Rolling Stock Co., Volvo Bus, Yutong Bus Co., Ltd, BYD, Neoplan China, Changan Bus, FAI Bus and Coach Co., Ltd, Chengdu Bus Co. and so on.
II. Since 2006, Ivy door systems and other auto and industrial components have been exported to the U.S., Canada, Australia, Germany, Indonesia, Thailand and other countries.
III. win the Best Component Award in 2005, 2007, 2011, 2013 National Bus Competition in China. Ivy gets the ISO 9001-2000 certified in 2006, gets ISO/TS 16949:2002 in 2009, and get ISO14000 and 18000 in 2011. Ivy gains competitive advantage by supplying innovative and reliable products. It owns more than forty patents in the automatic door industry. All Ivy new products have to be through function, durability, and environment tests.
Contact Person: Warren Wang