Creation is the Future of Ivy
Customer Delight Drives Action
Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Supply Ability:||3000 sets per month|
|Voltage:||DC 12V/24V||Open Direction:||LH/RH|
|Type:||Bi-folding Door||Used For:||Pure Elecrtic Bus|
|Operate Time:||2.5 Second||Name:||Single Or Double Panel 24V Or 12V Electric Bus Door Actuator Bi-folding Type|
electric bus door opener,
bus door parts
Product Name:Single or double panel 24V or 12V electric bus door actuator bi-folding type
1. Application: this operator is an open-close drive mechanism for bus bi-fold doors, which we introduce and improve the Japanese technology. It is widely used for the city bus and mini-bus that have no air sources.
Fits to Hino Liesse,Isuzu Journey,MCW Metrorider,Nissan Diesel RN,Nissan Civilian,Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa,Toyota Coaster,Hyundai Country,Daewoo Lestar
2. Main characters: Whole frame design, superior performance and excellent durability. Further more, it can be used in the extremely hot and cold weather areas.
1. Auto-operation: when the handle in the “automatic” position, door operator controls the vehicle door operation by driving the four synchronizing(connecting)rod, which is achieved by DC motor and gearbox. Push the button to control the motor rotation direction to achieve the opening and close the door.
2. Manual operation: when the bi-ford door in any position, if you need manual operation, you can move the handle into “Manual “position and use then pull or push the door to easily open and close door.
3. Sensitive edge: in case the passenger or other items are clamped during the vehicle door closing,the motor will immediately stop operation after the limit switch cut the power off that is activated by the position cam inside the operator.
4. Main Parameter:
|Opening Direction||Forward opening & Backward Opening|
|Opening and Closing Time||2.5 Sec|
|Anti-Clamping Force||Between 30N and 50N|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C + 80°C|
Ivy Machinery Main Products:
SG300 & ESG300 slide-glide door system for city bus,
SG400 & ESG400 BRT slide-glide door system for city bus or low floor BRT Vehicles,
BP300 electrical bridge-plate ramp for low floor bus,
ER300 electrical rotary door system for mini-bus,
NR300 pneumatic rotary door system for coach bus,
ESW300 electrical swing door system for school bus,
NOSP300 pneumatic outside sliding plug door system for high end bus,
PF300 platform safety door for BRT bus stations.
Ivy’s main rail products :
EOSP300 electrical outside sliding plug door system for Metros or LRV,
EOSP330 electrical plug door system for low floor trams,
EIS300 electrical inside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
EOS300 electrical outside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
BP200 manual bridge-plate for low floor trams,
PF400 platform door system for rail stations.
Question 1: We have special requirement, can it be achieved?
We have more than 10 designers for design and help customer with their special requirement. We are happy to help customer to solve their problem with doors
Question 2: Are You a Manufactory or Trade Company?
We are a professional manufacturer and has professional international team
Question 3: Where Is Your Factory Located? How can I Visit There?
Our factory is located in Nanjing , Jiangsu China, one hour far from Shanghai by train. The production plant, research base and office block together occupy an area of 18,000 square meters.We can pick you up from Shanghai airport and then go to our factory, it takes about one hour by train. Warmly welcome you to visit our factory!
Question 4: How Many Days Will Samples Be Finished? How about The Mass Production?
We are honored to offer our existing samples to be evaluated
Sample lead time: 2 days after confirm the artwork
Production lead time: 10-15days after payment
Question 5 : When Can I Get the Price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your mail so that we will give priority to your inquiry.
Question 6: Can You do OEM Orders?
Yes, with 15 years of OEM experience, we will be extremely happy to offer OEM service. Warmly welcome your orders!
Question 7: What about Your Payment Term?
Usually we accept T/T, other methods could be negotiated.Payment of 30% needs to be made in advance , rest of the 70% payment should be made within 5 days before shipment. We can also accept Paypal and West Union .
Contact Person: Warren Wang