Creation is the Future of Ivy
Customer Delight Drives Action
Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Supply Ability:||3000 sets per month|
|Advantage:||Emergency Release||Customer:||Yutong, Kinglong, BYD|
|Used For:||MIni Bus Door||Name:||12V/24V Electric Bifolding Automatic Bus Door System With Antipinch Function|
bus door parts,
automatic sliding door opener
Product Name: 12V/24V Electric bifolding Automatic bus door system with antipinch function
1. Application: this operator is an open-close drive mechanism for bus bi-fold doors, which we introduce and improve the Japanese technology. It is widely used for the city bus and mini-bus that have no air sources.
Fits to Hino Liesse,Isuzu Journey,MCW Metrorider,Nissan Diesel RN,Nissan Civilian,Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa,Toyota Coaster,Hyundai Country,Daewoo Lestar
2. Main characters: Whole frame design, superior performance and excellent durability. Further more, it can be used in the extremely hot and cold weather areas.
3. Main Parameter:
|Opening Direction||Forward opening & Backward Opening|
|Opening and Closing Time||2.5 Sec|
|Anti-Clamping Force||Between 30N and 50N|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C + 80°C|
1. Auto-operation: when the handle in the “automatic” position, door operator controls the vehicle door operation by driving the four synchronizing(connecting)rod, which is achieved by DC motor and gearbox. Push the button to control the motor rotation direction to achieve the opening and close the door.
2. Manual operation: when the bi-ford door in any position, if you need manual operation, you can move the handle into “Manual “position and use then pull or push the door to easily open and close door.
3. Sensitive edge: in case the passenger or other items are clamped during the vehicle door closing,the motor will immediately stop operation after the limit switch cut the power off that is activated by the position cam inside the operator.
Contact Person: Warren Wang