Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||12V/24V||Name:||Used For Coaster Electric Bus Door Sliding Step As Bus Body Parts 12V And 24V|
Product Name: Used for coaster electric bus door sliding step as bus body parts 12V and 24V
Fold Electric Vehicle Step
3.Instal under vehicle floor to reduce the floorheight
1) Material:iron and aluminum alloy
2) Unfolded Size: 450/600/750/1000/1200 x300mm
4) Convenient up and down of the ambulance and other vans
1) This electric step is a kind of equipment which can help passengers get into vehicles, such as cars, public bus, taxi, ambulance and so on;
2) This step, with loading capacity of 250 kg, can work steadily, reliably and safely;
3) We have different steps with several specifications, which can meet different requirements;
4) This step has a frame with thickness of only 65mm, and it is also suitable for the low-floor vehicle;
5) The operation can be electric or manual. Electric operation is done by remote control;
6) It is designed to fit a vast range of accessible vehicles, cars, minibuses, taxis and ambulances.
Ivy Machinery Main Products:
SG300 & ESG300 slide-glide door system for city bus,
SG400 & ESG400 BRT slide-glide door system for city bus or low floor BRT Vehicles,
BP300 electrical bridge-plate ramp for low floor bus,
ER300 electrical rotary door system for mini-bus,
NR300 pneumatic rotary door system for coach bus,
ESW300 electrical swing door system for school bus,
NOSP300 pneumatic outside sliding plug door system for high end bus,
PF300 platform safety door for BRT bus stations.
Ivy’s main rail products :
EOSP300 electrical outside sliding plug door system for Metros or LRV,
EOSP330 electrical plug door system for low floor trams,
EIS300 electrical inside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
EOS300 electrical outside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
BP200 manual bridge-plate for low floor trams,
PF400 platform door system for rail stations.
Question 1: We have special requirement, can it be achieved?
We have more than 10 designers for design and help customer with their special requirement. We are happy to help customer to solve their problem with doors
Question 2: Are You a Manufactory or Trade Company?
We are a professional manufacturer and has professional international team
Question 3: Where Is Your Factory Located? How can I Visit There?
Our factory is located in Nanjing , Jiangsu China, one hour far from Shanghai by train. The production plant, research base and office block together occupy an area of 18,000 square meters.We can pick you up from Shanghai airport and then go to our factory, it takes about one hour by train. Warmly welcome you to visit our factory!
Question 4: How Many Days Will Samples Be Finished? How about The Mass Production?
We are honored to offer our existing samples to be evaluated
Sample lead time: 2 days after confirm the artwork
Production lead time: 10-15days after payment
Question 5 : When Can I Get the Price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your mail so that we will give priority to your inquiry.
Question 6: Can You do OEM Orders?
Yes, with 15 years of OEM experience, we will be extremely happy to offer OEM service. Warmly welcome your orders!
Question 7: What about Your Payment Term?
Usually we accept T/T, other methods could be negotiated.Payment of 30% needs to be made in advance , rest of the 70% payment should be made within 5 days before shipment. We can also accept Paypal and West Union .
Contact Person: Warren Wang