Creation is the Future of Ivy
Customer Delight Drives Action
Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu Nanjing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Supply Ability:||3000 set per month|
|Used For:||Intercity Bus Door||Stroke:||Different Options|
|Life Cycle:||1,000,000times||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Name:||Speed Adjust Valve Control Different Stroke Pneumatic Door Actuator For Intercity Bus||Customer:||Zhongtong,Kinglong , Yutong|
volvo bus door opening mechanism,
bus doors opening and closing
Product Name : Speed adjust valve control different stroke pneumatic door actuator for intercity bus
Application: mainly used as the transit bus entrance and exit doors.
System Component: Base-plate assembly, Shaft assembly and Door panel assembly.
1) The base-plate assembly (the most important component) is the actuator of the power door system, which consists of pneumatic cylinder, solenoid valve, shaft stud, and controls.
2) The shaft assembly is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
3) The door panel is made of aluminum alloy, which has the attributes of light weight, high strength and long life.
1) Auto operation
2) Emergency release: In case of emergency, rotate the emergency valve 90 degree to release the air pressure. Manually push the door panel front edge to open the open.
3) Sensitive edge: In case the passenger or other items are clamped during the vehicle door closing, the sensitive edge of door panel will be actuated to reverse the motion to open the door.
|Operation Temperature:||-40°C – 80°C|
|Operation Pressure:||90-125 psi|
|Operation Voltage:||DC12V or DC24V|
|Door closing or opening time:||3-5 seconds|
|Style:||Single or Double Slide Glide|
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10-15days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Warren Wang