Creation is the Future of Ivy
Customer Delight Drives Action
Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
|Place of Origin:||JiangSu Nanjing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Export Standard Packing|
|Supply Ability:||3000 sets peR MONTH|
|Name:||Anti-pinch Function With TS16949 Certificate Pneumatic Outswing Sliding Bus Door System||Safety Feature:||Anti-pinch|
|Material:||Aluminum||Used For:||Coach And Intercity Bus|
bus door pneumatic system,
swing door mechanism
Product Name: Anti-pinch function with TS16949 certificate Pneumatic outswing Sliding Bus Door System
Application: tour bus,intercity bus,coach.
System Component: Rotary actuator, Shaft assembly and Door panel assembly.
1) The actuator provides rotary motion and “Lift-to-latch” feature.
A double acting cylinder drives a splined shaft through a helical ball cage to provide rotary motion. When the door reaches the closed position, the actuator lifts the door shaft and door panel approximately 10mm,enabling latches on the door panel to engage mating wedges on the door jambs.The door panel is held closed as long as air pressure is applied the actuator.
2) The shaft assembly is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
3) The door panel can be specially designed to match with full bus design. It is made of aluminum alloy, which has the attributes of light weight, high strength and long life.
1) Auto operation :When “open” or “close” switch is pushed, the 5-way 2-position solenoid valve will be actuated, which drives linear pneumatic cylinder move up and down. Through splined shaft,the linear motion transfer to rotation, which cause the door open or close.
2) Emergency release: In case of emergency, rotate the emergency valve 90 degree to release the air pressure. The door panel will drop as soon as air pressure in the cylinder is low. Push the door panel manually to open the door
3) Sensitive edge: In case the passenger or other items are clamped during the vehicle door closing, the door panel will be lifted and actuate the limit switch to reverse the motion to open the door.
|Maximum torque in locked position (@90 psi)||122 ft-lbs|
|Recommended door shaft rotation||90 degree|
|Envelope size||5.51”w x 12.50”d x 4.53”h|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to 80°C|
|Operating pressure||90-125 psi|
|Minimum Life cycle||Local wedge lock|
|Door opening/closing time||3-5 seconds|
Contact Person: Warren Wang