Creation is the Future of Ivy
Customer Delight Drives Action
Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu Nanjing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets per month|
|Used For:||Out Rotary Bus Door||Customer:||YUTONG, KINGLONG, BYD|
|Dimension:||Customized||Safety Feature:||Sensitive Edge/emergency Release|
|Name:||NR300 Coach Or Mini Bus Door Driving Bus Door Opening Mehcanism With Anti-pinch Function||Open Direction:||Right And Left Hand|
pneumatic bus door mechanism,
pneumatic door opener mechanism
Product Name: NR300 Coach or mini bus door driving bus door opening mehcanism with anti-pinch function
Application: tour bus,intercity bus,coach.Van, Minibus
System Component: Rotary actuator, Shaft assembly and Door panel assembly.
1) The actuator provides rotary motion and “Lift-to-latch” feature.
A double acting cylinder drives a splined shaft through a helical ball cage to provide rotary motion. When the door reaches the closed position, the actuator lifts the door shaft and door panel approximately 10mm,enabling latches on the door panel to engage mating wedges on the door jambs.The door panel is held closed as long as air pressure is applied the actuator.
2) The shaft assembly is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
3) The door panel can be specially designed to match with full bus design. It is made of aluminum alloy, which has the attributes of light weight, high strength and long life.
1) Auto operation :When “open” or “close” switch is pushed, the 5-way 2-position solenoid valve will be actuated, which drives linear pneumatic cylinder move up and down. Through splined shaft,the linear motion transfer to rotation, which cause the door open or close.
2) Emergency release: In case of emergency, rotate the emergency valve 90 degree to release the air pressure. The door panel will drop as soon as air pressure in the cylinder is low. Push the door panel manually to open the door
3) Sensitive edge: In case the passenger or other items are clamped during the vehicle door closing, the door panel will be lifted and actuate the limit switch to reverse the motion to open the door.
|Maximum torque in locked position (@90 psi)||122 ft-lbs|
|Recommended door shaft rotation||90 degree|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to 80°C|
|Operating pressure||90-125 psi|
|Minimum Life cycle||500,000|
|Locking mechanism||Local wedge lock|
|Door closing time||3-5 seconds|
|Door opening time||3-5 seconds|
Ivy Machinery Main Products:
SG300 & ESG300 slide-glide door system for city bus,
SG400 & ESG400 BRT slide-glide door system for city bus or low floor BRT Vehicles,
BP300 electrical bridge-plate ramp for low floor bus,
ER300 electrical rotary door system for mini-bus,
NR300 pneumatic rotary door system for coach bus,
ESW300 electrical swing door system for school bus,
NOSP300 pneumatic outside sliding plug door system for high end bus,
PF300 platform safety door for BRT bus stations.
Ivy’s main rail products :
EOSP300 electrical outside sliding plug door system for Metros or LRV,
EOSP330 electrical plug door system for low floor trams,
EIS300 electrical inside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
EOS300 electrical outside sliding door for Metros or LRV,
BP200 manual bridge-plate for low floor trams,
PF400 platform door system for rail stations.
Quality Certificate :
Contact Person: Warren Wang